- Reminder that Parent / Teacher interviews are this Wednesday, Nov 27th. Please call to reschedule if you can’t make it.
- Don’t forget, Thursday, Nov 28th is a PA day and Friday, Nov 29th is a Board Designated Holiday. Students will not be at school on the 28th or the 29th.
- Today is the final day to order from our Poinsettia Fundraiser. Orders can be placed on SchoolCashOnline. .
- The Annual Holiday Baking begins next week. All students will have the opportunity to bake delicious holiday cookies! If you would like to volunteer between 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM with one of our classrooms, (especially on Friday Dec 6th with our Kindergartens), please contact Mrs. Knight.
Monday, Dec 2nd – Grade 5
Tuesday, Dec 3rd – Grade 4
Wednesday, Dec 4th – Grade 2/3
Thursday, Dec 5th – Grade 1/2 and Grade 6
Friday, Dec 6th – Kindergarten and Grade 6
- The Holiday Bazaar for students to purchase gifts for family members is back on Tuesday, Dec 17th. Please bring gently used items and toys to Alexandra during the week of Dec 9th to Dec 13th. We are looking for help to set up on the evening of Dec 16th, as well as volunteers to help wrap presents on the 17th. Donations of wrapping paper / tape are greatly appreciated. This is not a fundraiser. It is an event to celebrate school and community spirit organized by our incredible parent council.
- Book Fair – There is SNOW much to read at the Book Fair! A blizzard of books is arriving on November 26 to 28th, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday next week. Everyone is invited to visit the Book Fair and support the library. The sale of books allows the school to buy NEW books for the library. Bundle up for an Arctic Adventure Book Fair that will be big as an iceberg! It’s the coolest place to be!
- Book Fair will be open:
- Tuesday, November 26th before and after school
- Wednesday, November 27th before school and during parent / teacher interviews (4pm to 7:30pm)
- Thursday, November 28th (PA Day) 9:30am to 2pm (entrance through gym doors by basketball nets)