Alexandra families will hopefully all have received the note and email that the trip to Fair Glen has been postponed until Friday. This morning we were contacted by the staff at Fair Glen due to the weather forecast that predicted thunderstorms throughout the day on Thursday. They asked us to move to the rain date of Friday, April 28th to ensure the safety of students and staff. The coordinator had to have sufficient notice to rearrange staffing. We mutually agreed to move to Friday. Later this afternoon the forecast improved, however we had to make the decision earlier in the day. This included rearranging our bussing. So even though the forecast is saying the day may be thunderstorm free, I feel we made the right decision for safety. We know that some parents are not able to supervise on Friday and we apologize for this . If there are parents who can join us and have a current police check on file with us, please call the school office to let us know.
Thank you for understanding.