Recently in Alexandra P.S., there has been a virus going around that has left people sick causing them to not come to school. Just to stay safe from all of this sickness, we are giving you six helpful tips to stay healthy, because nobody likes being sick!
- Make sure before, and after you eat, to wash your hands. It takes away many germs.
- If you have to cough or sneeze, please do so in your sleeve.
- If you wake up and you don’t feel great, don’t come to school. Then you won’t spread a virus around to your fellow classmates, and school.
- Please blow your nose in a tissue, and not in your sleeve.
- Wash your hands after you blow your nose, or go out for recess. It gets rid of bad germs.
- Always wear your coat outside in the winter because if you do not, you may catch a cold. If you brought a coat, snow-pants, scarves, hats, mittens, etc, please wear them at recess too because it is very chilly out at this time of the year.
Hope these tips were helpful and hope you don’t catch a cold!
~Ashley M. and Gracie S.
APS News Crew Reporters
February 22, 2016